To register earlier versions fo ACD Software, e.g. ACDSee, Canvas, etc., on a computer without Internet connection, or with the internet connection being configured with the Proxy Server or strict firewall, please try the following offline/manual registration method:
- Start the ACD Program after installation
- In the "Welcome" Window, copy and paste your Program License Key and Click Continue.
- In the "Registration" Window, click "Register Later" link on the top right corner. Click OK button to agree that you will register later.
Note, the "Register Later" link on some ACD programs, e.g. Canvas draw for Mac, is located on the bottom left corner of this Registration Window instead of on the top right corner.
- Close and restart the program and then click the Help | Manual Registration
- In the Manual registration page, click "Save to text file" button. In the saved text file, the "Request code" and further instructions are included.
- In the text file, copy the "Request code"
- From the computer that has internet access, Login to your acdID portal at
- Click "My Account | Offline Application Unlock Code"
- Enter the "Request Code" and "License Key". Click Submit. You will get the Application Unlock Code
- Copy the "Application Unlock Code"
- In ACDSee, click "Enter Unlock Code", and then paste the Unlock code
- Click Verify button
- You shall receive confirmation message "Thank you for registering [ACDSee Program] "
- Your ACD Software Program is now registered successfully.