To register latest versions of ACD Software without Internet connection, or with the internet connection being configured with the Proxy Server or strict firewall, please try the following offline/manual registration method:
- Start the ACD Program after installation
- In the "Welcome" Window, click the Offline Registration link then click Continue.
- Enter you license key and click Continue
- In the next page. You will get the Request code and instruction to get the Application Unlock Code. Or you can click The save button and save the information into a text file.
- On a computer with internet access, login into the acdID (or go to www.acdsee.com and sign in)
- On the top right, Click My Account > Offline Application Unlock Code
- Enter your product's License Key and Request code. Click the Submit button to generate the Application Unlock Code
- Copy the Application Unlock Code.
- Back to the installed program and click the "Enter Unlock Code"
- In the next window, paste the Application Unlock Code to the field and then click Verify.
- You shall then receive confirmation message "Thank you for registering [ACDSee Program] "
- Your ACD Software Program is now registered successfully.