To install Teamviewer for Windows to allow remote access support, please use the following steps
1) Go to the Teamviewer's Windows Download Link Page
2) Click the "Download Teamviewer" button, or use this direct link
3) Save the file to a known location on your computer. By default, the file will be saved to your download folder.
4) Double-click the downloaded "TeamViewer_Setup.exe" file to start the installation
5) Choose the option for "Basic Installation" and "Personal/Non Commercial use". Click :Accept - Finish button" to continue.
6) After installation, Teamviewer application will be launched. If not, double-click the TeamViewer Program Icon on the desktop to launch the program
7) Under the Allow Remote Control Frame on the left hand side of the Application Window, you will see "Your ID" and "Password". You can then communicate this over the phone to support team to allow the connection to your system to start the remote diagnose and support
8) After the completion of the remote support, close the Teamviewer to reset the password.